Do you own accommodation?
Use it to stay free worldwide.
SwapNights.com is exclusively for professional accommodation owners and operators to share their accommodation and stay free worldwide.
- You are already used to renting your accommodation to normal paying guests.
- But did you know that there is another way to get value from your accommodation?
- You can also use it to stay free when it comes time for you to have a holiday.
- At the same time, you will be part of a worldwide community of accommodation owners.
How does SwapNights.com work?
- You can earn 'SwapNights' when you choose to accept a booking by a fellow SwapNights.com member.
- You can then redeem your 'SwapNights' to stay free worldwide when and wherever you want to go.
- You do not have to organise a direct swap with another member. Instead, you use your 'SwapNights' to book stay with a member of your choice, when and wherever you want to go worldwide.
Small Booking Fee
- Join Free - It is free to join SwapNights.com (no credit card required)
- List Free - It is free to list your property
- Earn SwapNights Free - It is free to earn SwapNights when a member stays
- Stay Free Worldwide - Redeem your SwapNights wherever you want to stay
You Are In Control
- When you book a stay you pay only a small booking fee of US$10 per night.
- You decide when to accept SwapNights bookings and earn SwapNights.
- You choose when and where to redeem your SwapNights worldwide.
‘Top Up’ SwapNights
- You can choose to charge an optional incidentals fee, eg: for cleaning and/or linen.
Who can join SwapNights.com?
- Fully Verified members can buy ‘Top Up’ SwapNights if they do not have sufficient balance to book a stay. Top Up SwapNights are US$20 to purchase. Learn more
- When a Guest makes a booking using 'Top Up' SwapNights they also pay the US$10 per-SwapNight booking fee as well.
- There is a small one-time fee of US$12 to become a Fully Verified Member. Learn more
- SwapNights is a community exclusively for professional owners of accommodation and owners of second/holiday homes. Membership is not open to the general travelling public.
- Do you qualify? If you own or manage a holiday house, villa, apartment, vacation rental, hotel, resort, retreat, B&B, inn, lodge, glamping, safari camp, eco-retreat, etc. you are eligible to join SwapNights.com.
Trust and Safety
- SwapNights.com verifies each new member's property listing and requires a link to a property’s own website or a listing on a portal (eg: HomeAway, VRBO, FlipKey, Stayz, Booking.com, Airbnb.com, or any other recognised, consumer-facing OTA).
- SwapNights.com reviews each new listing to assess suitability for our community. We look for quality of presentation, furnishings and also a reasonable standard of photography. We prefer professional photography to show a property in its best light - blurry, dark low-quality images are not acceptable. We may place a listing on hold and contact the owner if we feel a listing needs attention before being made available in the community.
- Trust and safety of the SwapNights.com community is paramount (Learn more). Our verification process (Learn more) is central to our Trust and Safety Policy.
- Our community regards a SwapNight booking as equally important as a paid booking. The community has a fair and firm cancellation policy. Learn more
Who is SwapNights.com?
SwapNights.com is a for-profit-with-purpose business that earns income only when a member successfully books a stay through our community platform. That income helps to fund our future community development. SwapNights.com is based in Australia with awesome team members in Europe, Asia and the US.
Join & List Your Property Free Today
If you have any questions, please ask us today:
- Click the 'Help' (?) button at bottom right of your screen - you can type in keywords for your question (eg: 'edit listing') and get links to help articles matching answers. If you can't find your answer, chat live if we are online or click here to submit a support request and we will get right back to you.
- Want detail? Read helpful 'How To' articles - click here to visit our support site
If you would like to read more about the sharing economy, collaborative consumption and SwapNights.com read this article